Kessil produces their own Dense Matrix LED chip which gives them ultimate control over spectrum of the LED chip and the quality. They can be used with or without a controller and give a very natural metal halide shimmer. We find the A360W-E LED lights to have more than enough power for most tanks up and over 24" deep, and with the different mounting options available they are easily adaptable to your tanks lighting needs.
Now amazing shimmer with a controllable LED, we can't help but be impressed with the natural looking lighting effect produced by Kessil LEDs. They produce an amazing shimmer to rival a metal halide and you can even see the shadows of fish swimming over the sand - just like in the ocean. Kessil has put years of research into their LEDs creating a Dense Matrix LED which tightly packs the LEDs onto one chip with numerous colors and numerous wavelengths of light.
- Kessil Logic™ - Adjust color on one channel and intensity on other channel
- Compatible with external 0~10V Controller like Neptune Apex or Digital Aquatics Reefkeeper
- Compact, pendant design
- Exceptional shimmer effect
- Dense Matrix LED - patented design of tightly packed LED
- Proprietary blend of precision UV light to encourage coral coloration
- Two Channels for fine tuning of color spectrum
- Quiet operation
- Runs cool at high efficiency
Dense Matrix LED
Kessil has spent millions of dollars and five years researching a different approach to LED. Instead of individually wrapped LED chips, Kessil tightly packs them together. This results in blends of different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout your tank. The single light source eliminates the spotlight effect, effectively spreading the light over a wide area.
The new proprietary Kessil Logic™ is featured on the A360 LEDs. It is a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. Before you could vary the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix. Now users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other boosting the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
- Dimensions: 2.96" Length x 4" Diameter
- 24" surface diameter by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC (Input), 48 VDC, 1.87A (Output)