Brightwell Aquatics MicrōBacter7 is a selective complex of extremely effective microbes and enzymes that rapidly reduces the concentrations of organic nitrogen, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, phosphate, and organic carbon in all marine and freshwater ecosystems, leading to greatly improved water quality; better water quality typically leads to healthier aquarium inhabitants.
- Complex system of non-pathogenic aerobic and anaerobic microbes, as well as natural enzymes, specifically formulated to establish biological filtration in new aquarium set-ups, and to enhance the rate of nitrification, denitrification, and organic waste degradation in marine and freshwater aquaria through complete nutrient remineralization.
- Reduces nitrates and phosphates
- Used the world over for more than 12 years
- Veterinarian Pathologist tested and recommended
- Supplied in a state of suspended animation for maximum longevity, 2 yr. shelf life from date of manufacture
- Formulated utilizing extensive data compiled by microbiologists.