The Puratek Deluxe 100 GPD RO/DI System by AquaMaxx is a high-quality water purifier designed to provide maximum purity and minimum waste. Equipped with 4 treatment stages, booster pump, fully-automated microprocessor controller, and automatic back flush; this RO/DI unit can produce up to 100 gallons a day with a 1:1.5 product to waste water ratio.
The Puratek Deluxe maximizes efficiency by performing routine system back-flushes, enlisting a booster pump to facilitate operation at lower source water pressures, and utilizing an automatic shut-off in the event of back-pressure or power loss to the controller. The unit is also furnished with a digital output TDS meter and an oil-filled pressure gauge for easy monitoring of system operating standards.
For added user-convenience, the unit features clear, easy-to-view canisters to quickly assess cartridge life, as well as standardized fittings to ease the task of routine maintenance.
- Produces up to 100 US-Gallons/day. Tested at 60 PSI & 50°F
- 4 Treatment stages
- Processor controlled digital output TDS meter
- Oil-filled pressure gauge
- Approximate 1:1.5 Pure/Waste water ratio (source water temperature dependent)
- Fully-Automated water management
- Professional grade digital TDS meter
- Easy to view precision Oil-filled pressure gauge
- Automatic Back-Flush system prevents TDS creep
- High-pressure electronic shut-off for reservoir use
- High efficiency booster pump.
- Includes canister wrench and installation adapters and fittings
- Main Rejection: 99%
- Inlet Water Temperature: 41-1133° F (5-45° C)
- Power: AC110V-DC24V
- Footprint: 15" x 8"
- Height: 18"
- Pentair 100 GPD membrane
- 5 µ polypropylene sediment cartridge
- 5 µ carbon block cartridge
- High capacity resin DI cartridge
- All ¼"push-connect fittings