The AquaFX Hammer Head is a new competitor to the food chain. WIth a lower price point than some RO/DI units. The differences include a steel bracket, rather than AquaFX traditional solid aluminum bracket. The bracket over all length (side to side) is more compact compared with the AquaFX Octopus but is deeper to accommodate all the bells and whistles. The Hammer Head is feed from the right side of the unit.
- Inlet Water Temperature: 41-1133° F (5-45° C)
- Power: AC110V-DC24V
- Pentair 100 GPD membrane
- 5 µ polypropylene sediment cartridge
- 5 µ carbon block cartridge
- High capacity resin DI cartridge
- All ¼"push-connect fittings